$675$147 (10th Anniversary Celebration Sale!)
Introduction to the NLP Practitioner Program (fully online)
Online AUNLP® NLP Practitioner Certification Course Details
- Watch the video above to learn more about our fully-interactive online NLP Certification program
- Don’t be misled by other programs padded out to 300 hours – this industry is self-regulating and the schools are ultimately businesses
- Dr. Steve G. Jones strips out all the unnecessary time wasting & just presents to you all the information you need to practice safely, successfully and professionally
- By completing this course, you will also have lifetime support from Dr. Steve G. Jones and the American Union of NLP
Please enjoy these five free NLP videos:
Video demonstrations of NLP techniques from the 10 hours of videos included in this program
The NLP Visual Squash Pattern
How to Elicit VAKOG with NLP
What is NLP Anchoring?
How to Use the NLP Swish Pattern
How to Apply NLP Representational Systems
$675 $147 (10th Anniversary Celebration Sale!)
General Information About the NLP Practitioner Certification Online Training Program
You may start anytime.
Three weeks is the shortest allowable completion time. One year is the longest allowable completion time.
NLP Online Student Cost:
$675 $147 (10th Anniversary Celebration Sale!) – includes 100 page e-book and 10 instructional video downloads
None. Register anytime.
Cancellations are not allowed.
Dr. Steve G. Jones, NLP Master Trainer
- Board of Directors Member: American Lung Association (LA Chapter)
- Member: American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Member: National Guild of Hypnotists
- Associate Member: APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998)
- Founder: American Alliance of Hypnotists
- Founder: American Union of NLP
- Ed.D. (Doctor of Education), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2013
- Ed.S. (Educational Specialist), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2009
- M.Ed. (Master of Education), specialty: Adult Education, Armstrong Atlantic and State University, Savannah, GA., 2007
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science), Psychology, specialty: Cognitive Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL., 1994
As part of the course (included in the total price of this course), you will receive ten one-hour videos and a 100 page e-book by Dr. Steve G . Jones, Ed.D., NLP Master Trainer:
FAQS about the NLP Practitioner Course offered by the AUNLP®
This course IS for everyone. Even if you are a layman with no NLP background, or don’t want to be a professional NLP Practitioner, you should still take this course. You will learn NLP to break negative cycles and have unlimited confidence. You will also learn how to use NLP to help your friends and family! And, if you are a professional, this course will take you to the next level! Dr. Steve shares his powerful marketing strategies and teaches you how to make $150/hour as a full-time NLP Practitioner! Upon completion of your training, you will be certified by the American Union of NLP to practice NLP.
NLP PRACTITIONER TRAINING FAQ:
Q: What do I get Certified as?
- A: NLP Practitioner
Q: What Do I get When I Buy the NLP Practitioner Course?
- A: You get instant access to 10 hours of videos that you can watch online or download to your computer. You also get instant access to Dr. Steve’s 100 page NLP e-book.
Q: How long does the course take to finish?
- A: It takes about 2-3 weeks if you move quickly by reading the training manual and watching the videos daily.
Q: How Do I take the Test?
- A: On the last page of your course manual is a private registration code you will use to register for the online exam. The multiple-choice exam consists of 20 questions. You must get 75% correct in order to pass the multiple-choice portion of the exam. You will have 3 attempts to pass. If you fail 3 times, you will be locked out of re-taking the exam for 60 days. You will then get another 3 attempts. Upon passing the multiple-choice exam, you will then submit an essay. Dr. Steve will review your essay. Please allow one week for him to review your material. You will receive an email letting you know whether you passed or failed.
Q: What do I need to do to get my NLP Certification?
- A: You must pass the test that is included at the end of the certification course with a score of 75% or better. If you fail you have a max of 3 times to pass. If you don’t pass all three times, you will be charged a $25 fee for another 3 chances and so on.
Q: How Long Does it take to get my NLP Certifications?
- A: Allow Dr. Steve one week to review your essay. You will receive it automatically once you have passed the essay. You will receive it in an email from MyCertificates.org.
Q: Is your certification accepted everywhere in the World?
- A: Yes. To the best of our knowledge, at this time, our certification is accepted everywhere.
Q: Will I need any other training in order to practice NLP besides your course?
- A: No. Our course is all you will need.
Q: Will I be properly trained if all I take is your online NLP certification program?
- A: Ideally an NLP practitioner would be trained in a classroom setting with an instructor physically present. Unfortunately, this luxury is not practical for many people. When we factor in airfare, hotel, time away from work and family, etc. the costs both monetary and otherwise quickly add up. For this reason, many institutions have turned to online training as a viable alternative to meeting modern day needs. In fact, Columbia, Harvard, and Cornell have extensive online programs. Also, Penn, Dartmouth, and Yale offer online classes. Dr. Steve G. Jones, while working on his doctorate in education, extensively studied the online programs offered by Ivy League schools. He then was able to model the NLP training program to offer a similar level of training. Additionally, In this course, you are encouraged to find a study partner and to practice your techniques on a number of people.
Q: What about licensing requirements for NLP practitioners. Are there any?
- A: At this time, to the best of our knowledge, there are no licensing requirements for NLP practitioners anywhere in the World. However, if you start a business, you will generally need a business license.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NLP PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATE:
Q: Will I receive a certificate?
- A: Upon completion of this program, you will receive a beautiful certificate via email, which you can print and proudly display for your clients to see. It will have your name, title (Certified NLP Practitioner), and your certification number.
Q: What will the certificate look like? Is there a sample?
- A: Click here for the sample of the certificate.
QUESTIONS ABOUT DR. STEVE
Q: Who actually teaches the program?
- A: The program is taught online and in person by Dr. Steve G. Jones. Dr. Steve personally trains every student whether online or in a classroom setting.
Q: What are Dr. Steve G. Jones’s qualifications as an instructor?
- A: Dr. Steve G. Jones has over 20 years experience as a certified clinical hypnotist, both teaching hypnosis students and working with clients. His list of former clients includes: Danny Bonaduce, Jeraldine Saunders (creator of the Love Boat TV series), Tom Mankiewicz (writer of Superman the movie), and many other celebrities. Steve has served on the board of directors of the American Lung Association in Los Angeles, California. He is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotists, founder of the American Alliance of Hypnotists, member of the International Registry of Clinical Hypnotists, associate member of the APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998), has presented his hypnosis research at the American Council of Hypnotists Examiners, received the President’s appreciation award for his outstanding contributions to the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, is a member of the American Board of Hypnosis, member of Who’s Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges, member of Pi Lambda Theta International Honor Society and Professional Association in Education, member of Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society, member of the Golden Key Honor Society, recipient of the National Leadership Award from the United States National Congressional Committee, received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida, received a master’s degree in education from Armstrong Atlantic and State University, received the educational specialist degree from Georgia Southern University, and is currently a doctoral candidate in education at Georgia Southern University. Steve has recently been featured on TruTV, CNN, and is under a development contract for his new television series on hypnosis.
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to be enrolled in your course?
- A: 18.
Q: Do I need an advanced degree to practice NLP, such as a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree?
- A: No. In most states in the United States and in most countries, our program is all you need.
Q: Does the American Alliance of NLP help its trainees by promoting them online?
- A: Yes. You will be listed on the international online list of Certified NLP Practitioners.
Q: I am a layman with no NLP background. Will this program actually take me from the ground floor up and teach me everything I need?
- A: Yes. This program is extremely thorough and it will teach you everything you need to know to be a certified NLP Practitioner and help you run your own practice.
Schedule of Online NLP Practitioner Program
Upon registering, the entire program will be sent to you via e-mail. You can work at your own pace. You will perform the practical homework and e-mail back the entire program when completed for grading. During your training, you will be able to ask any questions by e-mail.
AUNLP® Syllabus for NLP Practitioner Training
What is NLP, and how does it benefit you? This home based course, is designed to be a resource for you for the rest of your life, to teach you what NLP is and how to effectively use it. You will learn valuable tools for using NLP as well as unique tools for life in this intensive, power-packed course. With the online training program you can study at your own pace and you are not tied to a specific training schedule. If NLP enables rapid change, why not learn rapidly? Have fun, expand your awareness, and experience deep change.
With NLP, you develop basic skills to enhance your journey to success. Through this course you will learn to:
- Be your best in tough situations, all the time.
- Turn problems and obstacles into springboards for super success.
- Speed up your learning in any field.
- Make dramatic, positive changes in the way you think, feel and act.
- Successfully get your message across, every time.
- Detect patterns in human behavior.
- See and hear more efficiently as you improve your sensory acuity.
- Learn to model yourself based on characteristics common among high achievers.
- Recognize how other people respond to you.
- Defuse tense situations.
- Understand where your competition is coming from.
- Use objections to improve your communications.
Throughout this training program, you will gain invaluable tools to help in all aspects of life:
- Remove the emotional charge from unpleasant memories.
- Eliminate and remove difficulties in your work and personal life by recognizing and altering the patterns that create them.
- Be able to build rapport with anyone.
- Control almost any situation.
- Improving and using states of mind.
- Catapult yourself to great success using the secrets of managing your emotional states.
- Create useful states of mind, and use the best states of mind at the worst of times.
- Break out of unwanted emotional states of mind at will.
- Have your best resources available to you any time you need them, by developing your personal circle of excellence.
You will gain extensive knowledge of these subjects though the NLP Practitioner training course:
NLP Success, History, Levels, Principals, Setting Outcome, Presuppositions, the NLP Model of communication and focus, Cause and Effect, Sensory Acuity, Rapport, Representational Preferences, Eye Patterns, Submodalities, Swish Patterns, Language mastery, Persuasive Language, Meta Model, Anchoring, Handling States, Change, Milton Model, Behavior Psychology and stimulus, Strategy Elicitation, Chunking, Recipes for success, Forgiveness Process, Reframing, Parts integration, Pacing, Strategies: (love, logic, decision), Repatterning, Future Communication Needs, Definitions, Modeling, Resources for success, Outcome Training, Reason vs Results and Quantum Linguistics
- Learn how to use NLP to improve your life and others
- NLP is experiential in nature
- Help someone make changes, where they believe they instilled the change in themselves
- Discover how Steve uses NLP in his own life to make changes
- How to increase focus with NLP techniques
- Establish goals you want to achieve with the program
- Discover the meaning of the anagrams: HALT, WAR, and SHIP
- Learn why will power is not enough
- See NLP in action with Steve and a student
- Learn how to practice NLP techniques
- Discover how to establish rapport
- Learn how to use the powerful technique of a visual squash
- Discover how to use a sub modality transfer
- See and hear Steve demonstrate an auditory acuity test
- Watch Steve demonstrate a visual acuity test
- Discover the power of your senses
- Discover NLP as a body of information
- Learn the importance of using NLP for good and with respect
- Learn about eye-accessing cues
- Find out HOW people are thinking
- Find out if someone is lying to you
- Learn the important 3 questions to calibrate a person’s representational system
- Learn about the major representational systems
- Discover predicates
- Discover how and why we use certain strategies
- Learn what role our senses and representational systems play
- Become more aware of decision making
- Become more aware of subconscious thoughts
- Learn how people relate
- Perform an exercise that helps you tap into your representational system
- Learn to tune into your senses to enhance your experience
- Learn the power of metaphor
- Learn to use visual, auditory, and kinesthetic senses in metaphors
- Discover sub modalities and how you store information
- Steve walks you through a sub modality exercise
- Learn the “Circle of Excellence”
- Steve uses real world examples to help make sense of NLP techniques
- Learn to answer the question, “What?”
- Discover the foundation of NLP
- Learn the 10 presuppositions
- Realize that people always make the ‘best’ choice
- Every behavior has a use
- Learn how to instill change in clients
- Steve performs a hypnosis session to accelerate change
- Learn the meta-model
- Steve teaches the “Now” exercise
- Learn the importance of developing a plan
- Discover the power of anchors
- Learn how to anchor emotions in people
- Learn the NLP technique of nominalization
- Learn how to install an anchor
- Steve talks about VAKOG
- Learn how to chain anchors
- Discover how to help people overcome fears with anchoring
- Learn the technique “Changing personal history”
- Discover the “Lie/truth exercise”
- How to give new meaning to a memory
- Learn to create something that never even existed
- Learn Steve’s technique: The Superhero technique
- Discover the importance of creating your own techniques
- Learn to help people eliminate their fears with the movie theater technique
- The importance of anchoring safety
- Learn the visual squash technique with regression to help people stop smoking
- Discover the power of the swish pattern
- Learn multiple types of swish patterns and how to use them
- Learn to anchor others to you to have certain attributes
- Discover the benefits of the Godiva chocolate pattern
- Use the ‘new behavior generator’ to create new behaviors
- Learn the handshake instant induction
- Discover the benefits of pattern interrupt
- How to perform an intervention on someone
- Discover the power of advertising as a NLP practitioner
$675 $147 (10th Anniversary Celebration Sale!)
Testimonials from our Online NLP Course Graduates
“OMG thanks Steve for the marketing section at the end of the NLP Master Practitioner Course. It was soooo much better, simpler and more direct than any other NLP course I have taken. Love it. I have work to do, no more wondering where to start. Looking forward to getting serious about this. Your style is just the best.” Marylin Schirmer, Australia “I loved the NLP Practitioner course. It was an adventure in learning. It made a positive difference in my life, and the lives of many of my friends. The helpful wisdom can be applied in day-to-day conversation. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into preparing the course.” Raymond E. Lawrence, Ph.D. “Dr. Steve G. Jones is a highly trained and talented NLP instructor. As a medical doctor interested in helping patients, I have always been interested in exploring various healing methods, including NLP. The NLP course taught by Dr. Steve G. Jones has given me the courage, motivation, and knowledge to use NLP successfully with my patients.” Dr. Damir Dragicevic, MD “It is a great honor for me to write a few words for Dr. Steve G. Jones, who has had tremendous successes in the art and science of both hypnotherapy and NLP. He is not only the founder of an American Union of NLP, but also an expert NLP trainer. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Master’s degree in education, an NLP trainer certification, a hypnotherapy certification, and is now completing his doctorate in education. Therefore, he knows how to properly train students. I have taken both the practitioner and master practitioner NLP courses and found the information not only very useful in my life, but also very helpful in treating my patients.” Dr. Syed Imran Rasheed, MD “Thanks to Dr. Steve G. Jones, I am able to move forward in learning and helping other people. The NLP course made the concepts and the language easy to understand and encouraged further study. Thank you for this opportunity to further my career and my LIFE! You are known around the globe. My Associate in the U.K. put me in touch with your program. Again MANY THANKS!” Angie Crompton, RN “Let me tell you that I am enjoying your course on NLP. I have had a strong interest in hypnosis and always wanted to learn more about nlp as I know nlp can and has been used in hypnosis with great results. Thank you.” Theresa “If you want to make a positive change in your life, Dr. Steve G. Jones can make the difference. He did with me.” Tom Mankiewicz, Writer of “Superman the Movie” “Dr. Steve G. Jones exhibited great insight and sensitivity during our time together. I would recommend his services to anyone seeking aid with the elimination of unwanted habits.” Bernard Fitch, Metropolitan Opera Tenor “I can see why Dr. Steve G. Jones is the leader in his field. He has a tremendous wealth of knowledge which he shares in a very straightforward manner. Oh, and did I mention, it’s nice making over $100/hour while helping people, too!” J.T., Manchester, New Hampshire “I attended one of Dr. Steve’s classes in the 80’s and thought he was great then…now he’s purely brilliant!!” E.G. Kent, England “In addition to the incredible NLP course Dr. Steve has put together the level of support I received was top-notch. Dr. Steve and his staff were always right there when I had a question or needed a helping hand. I would recommend that anyone who wishes to learn these valuable skills look no further than Dr. Steve G Jones. He is the real deal.” Frank Emanuel, Atlanta, GA
Legal NLP Class Information
Your Legal Agreement with Us
BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS PROGRAM PLEASE REVIEW THE USER AGREEMENT HERE (https://SteveGJones.com/legal/certification-document.html). By completing your purchase, you agree that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this document, DO NOT complete your purchase.
Tax deductions available
Treasury regulation 1.1625 permits an income tax deduction for educational expenses-including registration fees, tuition, travel, meals, and lodging-for courses taken to improve or maintain skills required in employment or business.
AUNLP® Certificate of Registration
Click here to view certificate
$675 $147 (10th Anniversary Celebration Sale!)