You must be certified as an NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner before you can register for the Online NLP Trainer Course. If you have completed both of those courses, please email us at [email protected] You will need to provide your AUNLP® certificate numbers for both courses. Once approved, you will be provided with a password that will allow you to register, using the link above.
ONLINE AUNLP® NLP TRAINERS TRAINING CERTIFICATION COURSE
- Watch the video (video 1) to learn more about our fully interactive online NLP Trainers Training program
- Don’t be misled by other programs padded out to 300 hours – this industry is self-regulating and the schools are ultimately businesses
- Steve G. Jones strips out all the unnecessary time wasting & just presents to you all the information you need to practice safely, successfully and professionally
- By completing this course, you will also have lifetime support from Steve G. Jones and the American Union of NLP
“I think one of the biggest mistakes people make is thinking they need to go into a certain profession or act a particular way because a small group of people (usually family and friends) think they should. What the rest of us want is for you to be yourself and to share your unique gifts with the world.”
— Dr. Steve G. Jones
Proper Trainer Preparation
Training and Making Excuses
You may start anytime.
Three weeks is the shortest allowable completion time.
One year is the longest allowable completion time.
$875 (includes 100 page e-book and 10 instructional video downloads)
None. Register anytime.
Cancellations are not allowed.
Dr. Steve G. Jones, NLP Master Trainer
- Board of Directors Member: American Lung Association (LA Chapter)
- Member: American Board of Hypnotherapy
- Member: National Guild of Hypnotists
- Associate Member: APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998)
- Founder: American Alliance of Hypnotists
- Founder: American Union of NLP
- Ed.D. (Doctor of Education), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2011
- Ed.S. (Educational Specialist), GSU (Georgia Southern University), Statesboro, GA., 2009
- M.Ed. (Master of Education), specialty: Adult Education, Armstrong Atlantic and State University, Savannah, GA., 2007
- B.S. (Bachelor of Science), Psychology, specialty: Cognitive Psychology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL., 1994
As part of the course (included in the total price of this course), you will receive a 100 page e-book by Dr. Steve G . Jones, M.Ed, NLP Master Trainer:
NLP TRAINERS TRAINING FAQ:
Q: What do I get Certified as?
- A:Certified NLP Trainer
Q: What Do I get When I Buy the NLP Trainers Training Course?
- A: You get instant access to 10 hours of videos that you can watch online or download to your computer. You also get instant access to Dr. Steve’s 100 page NLP e-book.
Q: How long does the course take to finish?
- A: It takes about 2-3 weeks if you move quickly by reading the training manual and watching the videos daily.
Q: How Do I take the Test?
- A: On the last page of your course manual is a private registration code you will use to register for the online exam. The multiple-choice exam consists of 20 questions. You must get 75% correct in order to pass the multiple-choice portion of the exam. You will have 3 attempts to pass. If you fail 3 times, you will be locked out of re-taking the exam for 60 days. You will then get another 3 attempts. Upon passing the multiple-choice exam, you will then submit an essay. Dr. Steve will review your essay. Please allow one week for him to review your material. You will receive an email letting you know whether you passed or failed.
Q: What do I need to do to get my Certification?
- A: You must pass the test that is included at the end of the certification course with a score of 75% or better. If you fail you have a max of 3 times to pass. If you don’t pass all three times, you will be charged a $25 fee for another 3 chances and so on.
Q: How Long Does it take to get my Certifications?
- A: Allow Dr. Steve one week to review your essay. You will receive it automatically once you have passed the essay. You will receive it in an email from MyCertificates.org.
Q: Is your certification accepted everywhere in the World?
- A: Yes. To the best of our knowledge, at this time, our certification is accepted everywhere.
Q: Will I need any other training in order to practice NLP besides your course?
- A: No. Our course is all you will need.
Q: Will I be properly trained if all I take is your online NLP certification program?
- A: Ideally an NLP practitioner would be trained in a classroom setting with an instructor physically present. Unfortunately, this luxury is not practical for many people. When we factor in airfare, hotel, time away from work and family, etc. the costs both monetary and otherwise quickly add up. For this reason, many institutions have turned to online training as a viable alternative to meeting modern day needs. In fact, Columbia, Harvard, and Cornell have extensive online programs. Also, Penn, Dartmouth, and Yale offer online classes. Dr. Steve G. Jones, while working on his doctorate in education, extensively studied the online programs offered by Ivy League schools. He then was able to model the NLP training program to offer a similar level of training. Additionally, In this course, you are encouraged to find a study partner and to practice your techniques on a number of people.
Q: What about licensing requirements for NLP practitioners. Are there any?
- A: At this time, to the best of our knowledge, there are no licensing requirements for NLP practitioners anywhere in the World. However, if you start a business, you will generally need a business license.
QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE:
Q: Will I receive a certificate?
- A: Upon completion of this program, you will receive a beautiful certificate via email, which you can print and proudly display for your clients to see. It will have your name, title (Certified NLP Practitioner), and your certification number.
Q: What will the certificate look like? Is there a sample?
- A: Click here for the sample of the certificate.
QUESTIONS ABOUT DR. STEVE
Q: Who actually teaches the program?
- A: The program is taught online and in person by Dr. Steve G. Jones. Dr. Steve personally trains every student whether online or in a classroom setting.
Q: What are Dr. Steve G. Jones’s qualifications as an instructor?
- A: Dr. Steve G. Jones has over 20 years experience as a certified clinical hypnotist, both teaching hypnosis students and working with clients. His list of former clients includes: Danny Bonaduce, Jeraldine Saunders (creator of the Love Boat TV series), Tom Mankiewicz (writer of Superman the movie), and many other celebrities. Steve has served on the board of directors of the American Lung Association in Los Angeles, California. He is a member of the National Guild of Hypnotists, National Board of Certified Clinical Hypnotists, founder of the American Alliance of Hypnotists, member of the International Registry of Clinical Hypnotists, associate member of the APA (American psychological association, member number 29263998), has presented his hypnosis research at the American Council of Hypnotists Examiners, received the President’s appreciation award for his outstanding contributions to the American Association for Adult and Continuing Education, is a member of the American Board of Hypnosis, member of Who’s Who among Students in American Universities and Colleges, member of Pi Lambda Theta International Honor Society and Professional Association in Education, member of Omicron Delta Kappa Honor Society, member of the Golden Key Honor Society, recipient of the National Leadership Award from the United States National Congressional Committee, received a bachelor’s degree in psychology from the University of Florida, received a master’s degree in education from Armstrong Atlantic and State University, received the educational specialist degree from Georgia Southern University, and is currently a doctoral candidate in education at Georgia Southern University. Steve has recently been featured on TruTV, CNN, and is under a development contract for his new television series on hypnosis.
Q: What is the minimum age requirement to be enrolled in your course?
- A: 18.
Q: Do I need an advanced degree to practice NLP, such as a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree?
- A: No. In most states in the United States and in most countries, our program is all you need.
Q: Does the American Alliance of NLP help its trainees by promoting them online?
- A: Yes. You will be listed on the international online list of Certified NLP Practitioners.
Q: I am a layman with no NLP background. Will this program actually take me from the ground floor up and teach me everything I need?
- A: Yes. This program is extremely thorough and it will teach you everything you need to know to be a certified NLP Practitioner and help you run your own practice.
Upon registering, the entire program will be sent to you via e-mail. You can work at your own pace. You will perform the practical homework and e-mail back the entire program when completed for grading.
During your training, you will be able to ask any questions by email ([email protected]).
This course will go beyond how to teach NLP –or anything else — into group control tactics and techniques. It will show you how to impact your group at will.
Through this course you will learn to:
- Set a group mind
- Mark your stage for success
- Use your fear for power
- Secrets of humor
- How to anchor positives to you and negatives to others
- Master group waking hypnosis
- Embedded commands no one will notice
- Metaphors for group hypnosis
- Train your group like Pavlov’s dog
- Secrets of marketing
- Remove any negative from you past concerning speaking
- Release your personal power
- Elicit group goals
- Use group beliefs
- Use humor for power
- Advanced new behaviors for speaking
- Linguistic patterns for groups
- Control time for effective training
- Secrets of mind control techniques
- How group think works
- Fallacy of group values
- Target problem students early
- Turn problems into assets
- Effective forgetfulness
- Anchor genius to yourself
- Tag into group fears
- Group rules – How to set them up
- Develop your personal winning style
Take your NLP Practice to the next level by becoming a certified NLP Trainer!
- Module 1
- How to plan to be a trainer
- What’s your mission?
- USP: Unique Selling Proposition
- Preparing to speak
- Module 2
- Helpful Assumptions for Trainers
- Dress for success
- Own the information you teach
- The 10% rule
- Logical Levels as a model for teaching
- Set the Room
- Module 3
- Teaching style and the book: 4 Agreements
- Rooting Exercise
- Speaker Zone
- Emotions during the seminar
- Superman/Wonder Woman technique
- 4MAT system
- Develop your strengths and lessen your weaknesses
- Module 4
- Stage anchors
- Opening metaphors
- NLP session
- Magic words
- Eliciting states
- Gaining respect
- Changing states
- Module 5
- NLP session
- Mission statement
- Discover your identity
- Superman technique
- Module 6
- 4MAT system and the 4 types
- Charisma builder
- How to run a seminar
- Module 7
- Seminar considerations
- How to handle inappropriate situations
- What to charge for training
- Zone exercise
- Chunking and sequencing
- NLP session
- Module 8
- Proper preparation for training
- Breathing exercises
- Relaxation techniques
- Reading body language
- Module 9
- Combining NLP and hypnosis
- NLP session with hypnosis
- Importance of vocabulary
- Knowing your audience
- Module 10
- Putting students on the spot
- GEO Model
- Bonus Material
- The Understand Example
- Living the Four-Fold Way
- Nested Loops
- Telling a Story with No Words
- The Learning and Working Brain
- Three Universal Modeling Processes
- AUNLP® Code of Ethics
- AUNLP® Certifying Students
“OMG thanks Steve for the marketing section at the end of the NLP Master Practitioner Course. It was soooo much better, simpler and more direct than any other NLP course I have taken.
Love it. I have work to do, no more wondering where to start. Looking forward to getting serious about this. Your style is just the best.”
Marylin Schirmer, Australia
“I loved the NLP Practitioner course. It was an adventure in learning. It made a positive difference in my life, and the lives of many of my friends. The helpful wisdom can be applied in day-to-day conversation. Thank you for the time and effort you have put into preparing the course.”
Raymond E. Lawrence, Ph.D.
“Dr. Steve G. Jones is a highly trained and talented NLP instructor. As a medical doctor interested in helping patients, I have always been interested in exploring various healing methods, including NLP. The NLP course taught by Dr. Steve G. Jones has given me the courage, motivation, and knowledge to use NLP successfully with my patients.”
Dr. Damir Dragicevic, MD
“It is a great honor for me to write a few words for Dr. Steve G. Jones, who has had tremendous sucessess in the art and science of both hypnotherapy and NLP. He is not only the founder of an American Union of NLP, but also an expert NLP trainer. He has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Master’s degree in education, an NLP trainer certification, a hypnotherapy certification, and is now completing his doctorate in education. Therefore, he knows how to properly train students. I have taken both the practitioner and master practitioner NLP courses and found the information not only very useful in my life, but also very helpful in treating my patients.”
Dr. Syed Imran Rasheed, MD
“Thanks to Dr. Steve G. Jones, I am able to move forward in learning and helping other people. The NLP course made the concepts and the language easy to understand and encouraged further study. Thank you for this opportunity to further my career and my LIFE! You are known around the globe. My Associate in the U.K. put me in touch with your program. Again MANY THANKS!”
Angie Crompton, RN
“Let me tell you that I am enjoying your course on NLP. I have had a strong interest in hypnosis and always wanted to learn more about nlp as I know nlp can and has been used in hypnosis with great results. Thank you.”
“If you want to make a positive change in your life, Dr. Steve G. Jones can make the difference. He did with me.”
Tom Mankiewicz, Writer of “Superman the Movie”
“Dr. Steve G. Jones exhibited great insight and sensitivity during our time together. I would recommend his services to anyone seeking aid with the elimination of unwanted habits.”
Bernard Fitch, Metropolitan Opera Tenor
“I can see why Dr. Steve G. Jones is the leader in his field. He has a tremendous wealth of knowledge which he shares in a very straightforward manner. Oh, and did I mention, it’s nice making over $100/hour while helping people, too!”
J.T., Manchester, New Hampshire
“I attended one of Dr. Steve’s classes in the 80’s and thought he was great then…now he’s purely brilliant!!”
E.G. Kent, England
“In addition to the incredible NLP course Dr. Steve has put together the level of support I received was top-notch. Dr. Steve and his staff were always right there when I had a question or needed a helping hand. I would recommend that anyone who wishes to learn these valuable skills look no further than Dr. Steve G Jones. He is the real deal.”
Frank Emanuel, Atlanta, GA
Your Legal Agreement with Us
BEFORE REGISTERING FOR THIS PROGRAM PLEASE REVIEW THE USER AGREEMENT HERE USER AGREEMENT HERE. By completing your purchase, you agree that you have read this document and agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this document, DO NOT complete your purchase.
Tax deductions available
Treasury regulation 1.1625 permits an income tax deduction for educational expenses-including registration fees, tuition, travel, meals, and lodging-for courses taken to improve or maintain skills required in employment or business.
AUNLP® Certificate of Registration
Click here to view the certificate.